We are hiring! Click for details. >>
8 to 8 - 7 Days a Week
Now Also Serving Statesville-Hickory Areas!
Clogged Drains Service Repair
BROTHERS IS DOING SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING:
Clean your clogged sewer line, kitchen, bathroom, any clogged line for only $99 for up to 15 feet, including a FREE underground camera inspection (sewer line has to be over 3 inches wide with an available clean out)
A $399 VALUE! SAVE $300
PLUS: GET A FREE No-Obligation 10-point Brothers Plumbing Inspection included!
Brothers 10-point Plumbing Inspection includes:
- Check for leaks
- Water level in toilets
- Water temp from water heater
- Water pressure front and back of house
- Chlorine test
- Expansion device is operating
- Gas line installed up to code
- Visual inspection of accessible plumbing lines for no leaks and proper pitch and installation
- Check operation of garbage disposal
- Check drainage of fixtures
CLOGGED OR SLOW DRAIN? BROTHERS
PLUMBING • DRAIN • SEWER DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL
$99 reg. $399 SAVE $300
For 1 sink or 1 tub drain or 1 toilet* *drains up to 15 ft., toilets to 6 ft. Customer must have cleanout** or additional charges apply.
**Drain cleanouts provide an entry point into home drainage systems so clogs can be removed or a camera inserted to inspect the system. They are usually located on the large vertical pipes, otherwise known as the main drain in a basement or crawl space. 1 $99 drain special offer per invoice. Not valid with other offers. Ask your plumber about BIO-CLEAN® The 100% Natural, Safe Drain Cleaner. He has it on his truck & with a Special Price.
Fill out the form below for Service Repair request.
If you need more power and rooting
Call BROTHERS ROOTING TODAY And Flow Your Drain Problems Away!
Most Drain Cleaning only $99 for 1 sink or 1 tub drain for up to 15 ft. or 1 toilet for up to 6 ft. reg. $399 SAVE $300
Brothers Does Plumbing and Sewer & Drain Service
- Sewer and drain line main blockages
- Roof drains that are stopped up
- Sewer or septic piping that is slow or blocked
- Toilets that gurgle, are slow, or have a low water level in the bowl
- Roots and mud in the sewer
- Tubs and showers that are constantly slow or clog easily*
- Sink drains that easily stop up*
- Washing machine backing up or occasional overflow
- Floor drains that are overflowing or have odors
- Sewer waste entering the home through the toilet base leakage