We are hiring! Click for details. >>
8 to 8 - 7 Days a Week
Now Also Serving Statesville-Hickory Areas!
Clogged Drains Service Repair
BROTHERS IS DOING SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING:
Clean your clogged sewer line, kitchen, bathroom, any clogged line for only $99 for up to 15 feet, including a FREE underground camera inspection (sewer line has to be over 3 inches wide with an available clean out)
A $399 VALUE! SAVE $300
PLUS: GET A FREE No-Obligation 10-point Brothers Plumbing Inspection included!
Brothers 10-point Plumbing Inspection includes:
- Check for leaks
- Water level in toilets
- Water temp from water heater
- Water pressure front and back of house
- Chlorine test
- Expansion device is operating
- Gas line installed up to code
- Visual inspection of accessible plumbing lines for no leaks and proper pitch and installation
- Check operation of garbage disposal
- Check drainage of fixtures
CLOGGED OR SLOW DRAIN? BROTHERS
PLUMBING • DRAIN • SEWER DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL
$99 reg. $399 SAVE $300
For 1 sink or 1 tub drain or 1 toilet* *drains up to 15 ft., toilets to 6 ft. Customer must have cleanout** or additional charges apply.
**Drain cleanouts provide an entry point into home drainage systems so clogs can be removed or a camera inserted to inspect the system. They are usually located on the large vertical pipes, otherwise known as the main drain in a basement or crawl space. 1 $99 drain special offer per invoice. Not valid with other offers. Ask your plumber about BIO-CLEAN® The 100% Natural, Safe Drain Cleaner. He has it on his truck & with a Special Price.
If you need more power and rooting
Call BROTHERS ROOTING TODAY And Flow Your Drain Problems Away!
Most Drain Cleaning only $99 for 1 sink or 1 tub drain for up to 15 ft. or 1 toilet for up to 6 ft. reg. $399 SAVE $300
Brothers Does Plumbing and Sewer & Drain Service
- Sewer and drain line main blockages
- Roof drains that are stopped up
- Sewer or septic piping that is slow or blocked
- Toilets that gurgle, are slow, or have a low water level in the bowl
- Roots and mud in the sewer
- Tubs and showers that are constantly slow or clog easily*
- Sink drains that easily stop up*
- Washing machine backing up or occasional overflow
- Floor drains that are overflowing or have odors
- Sewer waste entering the home through the toilet base leakage