We are hiring! Click for details. >>
8 to 8 - 7 Days a Week
Now Also Serving Statesville-Hickory Areas!
Time for your Furnace Tune-up & Cleaning
Why does your furnace need cleaning?
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all the basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance.
Order early-Save More!
Furnace Tune–up & Cleaning what’s included
Brothers Furnace-Heating System Tune-up & Cleaning. Valid at participating ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Network locations. Price per system. Check includes inspection and tightening of all wiring, calibrating thermostat, cleaning condensate drain line, checking motor and refrigerant lines, check heat exchanger, clean gas burners, complete safety check. Additional cleaning and parts extra. Not valid for HSP, third party, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Brothers Furnace Safety Check
Keep your family safe & warm this winter
Our Furnace Safety Check Includes:
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or emission of dangerous carbon monoxide
- Check for gas leaks around regulator and joints
- Check for carbon monoxide throughout home, including around furnace
- Inspect draft inducer motor
- Inspect flue
- Inspect flame rod
- Inspect gas valve operation
- Check the cycling of the blower to ensure proper operation
- Test all safeties including:
- Draft switch
- High temperatures
- Safety switches