We are hiring! Click for details. >>
8 to 8 - 7 Days a Week
Now Also Serving Statesville-Hickory Areas!
Tune-up your Tankless Water Heater
When was the last time you “tuned-up” your tankless water heater? All manufacturers recommend that your tankless water heater should be cleaned and flushed regularly to make sure water flow is not decreased or blocked causing internal damage to your tankless system.
Brothers Tankless Water Heater Tune-Up Checklist
- Flush & Clean: Minerals can build up and cause inefficiency in your water heater.
- Thermostat: Thermostats are critical to the energy efficiency of your unit and they protect your family from the danger of scalding water.
- Gas Piping: Ensure it meets local safety codes and is not leaking.
- Electrical Components & Connections: Unsecure or worn down connections can cause electrocution and in some cases, electrical fire.
- Exhaust Vent Piping: Our technicians will ensure your pipes meet local safety codes by checking for proper pitch and signs of water leakage.
- Heat Exchanger: A damaged or corroded heat exchanger can become dangerous and must be replaced promptly.
If left unchecked over time, damage to your tankless system may be caused by:
- Mineral Deposits
- Scale Formation
- Lime and Calcium Build Up
- Foreign Debris Obstruction
Don’t delay! Get a Brothers Tankless Water Heater Tune-Up soon! Protect your investment. Prevent expensive repairs!
$395 FLUSH & CLEAN TUNE-UP & INSPECTION
$240 Tune-up (Doesn’t include flushing of heat exchanger)
Brothers Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing Service serves the Charlotte, North Carolina Metro region: Charlotte, Gastonia, Harrisburg, Mint Hill, Waxhaw, Huntersville, Lake Norman, Davidson, Cornelius, Matthews, Monroe, Weddington, Indian Trail, Concord, Mooresville, Kannapolis, North Carolina Air Conditioning; Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Indian Land, Clover, Lake Wylie, York, and Lancaster, South Carolina.